Friday, March 13, 2009

The Dude Ranch

Thanks a ton to everyone that came out for our first show! I will get some photos up on here as soon as possible. Aside from me breaking a string halfway into the second song of our set, everything went great! (Fortunately, I had a back-up guitar handy.) I know particularly Kellen and I were a little bit worried about the whole thing was going to work out, so that was a bit of a relief. I mean, um, we're serious, professional musicians! We had complete confidence and knew we would do everything exactly right!

I'm really excited to play some shows in California, and I can't believe we're leaving in only 8 or 9 hours.

For all of you Twitterers out there, we now have a Twitter profile set up, so add us!

Other than that, keep an eye around here, as I imagine I'll have a few things to say on tour.

No comments: